Monday, September 14, 2009

On the road again

We decided to go on an adventure yesterday. It was fun, but as usual, it involved a lot of sitting in the van. We watched Critters again. We can't wait for the other movies to come in the mail. We passed a vet's office in Scottsboro called Critter Care and everyone thought it was really funny.

We went to see Desoto Falls, which did not impress me. We also went into these stores in Mentone. That was kind of fun and Britney and I got to pet a puppy. Then we went to Sequoyah Caverns to look around. They have a gift shop there and I found the coolest thing! My mom found it on the computer if you'd like to check it out. http://squirmles.net

On our way home, Mom read The Creepy Creations of Professor Shock. It was really cool! Then before bed she started reading Knight in Screaming Armor. She didn't finish it because she was too tired. We're going to finish it tonight!

I love Goosebumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment